So - I am at the beginning of a journey which is going to make me into a successful photographer – or at least my promise to you my reader is that I am going to do everything I can think of to try.


Sunday 15 May 2011

Hairlight

Today I set up my new light on a boom, which means I can place it just above my model's head to light up their hair. I have put a honeycomb fitting on the light. I have two different honeycombs so I'll experiment with both and let you know (honeycombs make light go in straight lines). Now I just need someone to experiment on. Boys back from camping trip today. Sure they'd like to do it!

Drilling holes has turned out to be harder than I thought as wall dodgy, and fittings very heavy. Now waiting for help completing hanging of background system etc. Should get this next weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing this in action. More pictures please!

    ReplyDelete