So - I am at the beginning of a journey which is going to make me into a successful photographer – or at least my promise to you my reader is that I am going to do everything I can think of to try.


Tuesday 29 March 2011

Cable Detector Nightmare!

The cable detector has arrived and is telling me I can't drill anywhere on the wall where I need to hang my background support, or anywhere in the alcoves where I need to hang my shelving. I've rung Black and Decker and they say they're going to call back. Fingers crossed.

On a lighter note, the Color Munki has calibrated both my screens really quickly and easily. I think I'll calibrate my printer now. I'll let you know how it goes...

1 comment:

  1. That is a nightmare. I wonder if the kind folk at B&Q would be able to suggest something...

    ReplyDelete